Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As one of our amazing Product Managers, this position will play a key role in ensuring the success of one of Adaptavist’s most successful apps Project Configurator for Jira.
This role will operate in all areas of the product development lifecycle. This includes research (into the product, problem space, competitors, and customer), defining solutions, helping to drive technical implementations, and analysing the success (or failure) of solutions implemented.
Initially, the role will focus primarily on the delivery of a short-term roadmap, mandated by pre-existing functional requirements. However, it is expected that this role will quickly expand into re-evaluating and setting the vision for the apps both on the cloud and the on-premise versions of the app.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Defining and prioritizing features and requirements, taking into account multiple inputs including customer needs and Atlassian compatibility
- Operating cross-functionally to execute on the roadmap, including engaging with UX, Marketing, Support and Developers, and other functions as required.
- Setting goals (on both a product level and feature level), measuring and iterating on the output
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs – such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Defining the vision for the app
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience as either a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Driven to set and accomplish complex goals. Experience in taking an idea, making a plan, and executing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams, and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
A nice to have
- Experience within the Atlassian ecosystem