Feedzai is the market leading unicorn fighting financial crime and fraud using machine learning and artificial intelligence. It’s an exciting time in our company’s history, and we’re looking for talented people to help us deliver on our mission and grow with us.
As a Product Enablement Specialist, you will play a key role to shape what Enablement is, conduct gap analysis exercises and develop and execute programs to address them in a structured way. Products, especially in the Financial Services market, are more than just software and the value generated by the role must, at all times, be present in each release. You will be part of the Product organization with exposure to the multiple adjacent areas where Product needs to be communicated to, and tailor its value proposition to the different personas and needs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and evolve the suite of Product Enablement artifacts and programs, built for scaling and Product expansion.
- Feedzai value proposition and Product offering builder and advocate.
- Work with the different Feedzai teams to establish a governance model for Product packaging in a top bottom approach – from Market to Activation.
- Support new Product launches and foster alignment with overarching Feedzai strategic direction.
- Value added stakeholder and advisor in Feedzai Product roadmap, liaising with Product Managers and other key stakeholders.
Skills you’ll bring to the role:
- BS or Masters in Management, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant and proven professional experience on enablement roles (e.g., Product Marketing, Sales Engineer) in the Financial Services Industry.
- Trusted advisor, problem-solver mindset who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set your own demanding expectations and exceed them.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and autonomous individual focused on quality outcomes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a hyper-growth SaaS company.
Feedzai is the market leader in fighting financial crime and fraud with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai to safeguard trillions of dollars and manage risk. Considered best in class by Aite and one of the most successful AI companies by Forbes, Feedzai supports more than 800 million customers across 190+ countries.
Founded in 2011 by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai comprises 500+ employees in 9 global offices. With our recent funding round setting our valuation at $1.3B, we’re proud to be one the rare unicorn companies in the world. As a fast-scaling SaaS company focused on a cloud-first transformation, we’re looking for passionate visionaries who are excited to build and grow with us. If this excites you, we welcome you to join our mission to keep companies and people safe.