Combyne is a fast-growing mobile social network for creators. It’s the fusion of a social platform, a game and a practical utility for combining outfits. Our community consists of millions of creators who gain confidence and joy by creating collaboratively. Combyne’s vision is to digitize the usage of fashion. Opposed to the commerce of fashion, which is already digitized.
If we succeed in digitizing the usage of fashion, we’ll use the resulting data points to stop the massive overproduction in the fashion industry, which currently churns out 100 billion pieces of clothing per year for 7 billion people. The problem is so bad, some brands are burning unsold inventory. In the future, production decision should be based on data, not on guessing.
Your mission 🗺
As our Product Designer you will help to translate the needs of our users into usability improvements and new features, together with our product manager and product leader. You love rapid prototyping, wireframing, usability testing and UI design. Because of your work, our app will have a wonderful usability, feel and look.
- Designing and testing user flows
- Wireframing and prototyping – rapidly producing multiple concepts
- Planning new features and improvements with our product manager and product leader
- Usability testing
- Designing UI elements
- Delivering assets to our Dev team
- Years of practice in mobile UX design for digital products (big plus: mobile consumer products)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Material Design and Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Available portfolio demonstrating relevant work
- Mobile UX design is your passion – you know the latest trends and have profound methodical knowledge
- Profound skills in mobile UI design
- Experienced usability tester
- Full proficiency with market-leading design, prototyping and testing tools
You can expect 💪
- Grow fast like a rocket together with us
- Chance to become our global Head of Design if you’re successful
- Challenges, blood, sweat and tears
- A purposeful mission
- Driven international team with a great remote culture