About the job
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our highly collaborative design team, and play a key role in defining and shaping the innovative user experience for Bitrise, the market-leading mobile DevOps platform.
As a Product Designer on our Advanced CI team, you will take part in a fast-moving product development that focuses on our advanced build caching solution. You will work together with a cross-functional team, ideate about improving user journeys with your discovery team peers, and help developers implement them efficiently. You will have the chance to tackle various technical challenges and understand complex problems by discussing them with multiple professionals.
This is a remote position with most of the in-person events happening in Hungary.
What you will do
- You’ll work independently, contributing to your team’s strategy and roadmap actively.
- You’ll partner with your discovery team (product manager, tech lead, data analyst) to investigate user needs, identify pain points, and explore opportunities.
- You’ll work alongside product managers and engineers to iterate on new impactful solutions within your product area.
- You’ll communicate your design thinking and ideas through wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs.
- You’ll validate your ideas with internal experts and end-users, conducting interviews and usability tests.
- You’ll create implementation-ready designs and assist engineers in delivering the expected result.
- You’ll collaborate with your designer peers to keep the consistency of the product and ideate about complex projects.
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience designing for developer tools, enterprise software, or complex web applications.
- Solid visual design, UX, and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in defining or revising the information architecture of a product with multi-step user flows.
- Portfolio and work samples demonstrating user-centered design skills, and visualizations of complex experiences, such as flows, scenarios, sketches, clickable prototypes, and implementation-ready mockups.
- Successful track record of working in interdisciplinary teams informed by stakeholder and user inputs.
- Demonstration of committed and respectful collaboration between members of cross-functional teams.
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
What would knock our socks off
- Research background
- Extended front-end knowledge
- Understanding of tools and processes of software development (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Experience in a high-paced work environment, preferably a start-up/scale-up setting
What we offer
- A massive amount of autonomy and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come.
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies.
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base.
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech.
- From your first day, you’ll be covered by private medical insurance.
- All Bitrisers are provided 2 days of paid Volunteer Days on an annual basis to support the cause that matters to them.