Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionise the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 50 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level. We’ve just closed a significant funding round, and are accelerating our growth worldwide.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
Product Design at Glofox
Are you looking to join a growing team of Product Designers with a passion for user research and innovative product design? We are a curious, user-centric bunch of systematic problem-solvers and we’re looking to add an enthusiastic mobile design member to our team! Our workplace strategy is entirely remote and you would join a team of 3 Product Designers working cross functionally with Engineering and Product Management. We have a world class suite of products used Globally to assist in Gym and Member Management.
Your role is to work with the design team and the Mobile Team to bring a bar-raising customer centric approach to our Studio and Member app experiences. You are curious and have an exacting attention to detail in problem solving for our users and their Studio Members. You have in-depth knowledge of existing and upcoming mobile design patterns and principles. You are keen to delight our users with simple, intuitive and memorable user interactions and experiences. You are systematic in your approach to design and will assist in building out the Glofox Design System and components for web and mobile experiences.
- You have 5+ years having previously worked on well-known and loved mobile app experiences.
- You have experience working within the React Native framework for both Android and iOS.
- You have previously collaborated or taken lead on Mobile design strategy.
- You have a track record of creating exceptional mobile experiences and have a portfolio to prove this!
- You are conscious of the impacts and challenges of white-labelling app experiences on behalf of our clients for their members.
- You have experience working with Figma, Sketch and Miro.
Why work at Glofox Product Design?
You have the ability to work remotely, preferably GMT, GMT +/- 1, with all the flexibility that provides. You will join a team who have experience working remotely and have a suite of tools including Figma and Miro to support collaboration online.
What you will get
- The chance to work at a remote – first, hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful, and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Freedom to work from wherever you like – We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries. This position is a remote opportunity
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
Browse the latest remote jobs in UK, EU & EMEA timezones, here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/