bookingkit is on a mission to digitise and develop the tours & activities industry in Europe. In the past weeks and months we experience a resurgence of offline experiences, but booked online. The best conditions for our booking system that allows our customers to easily operate and sell their experiences via their own website, as well as resellers. API partners include connections to top-tier resellers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Level – Mid to Senior
- Our Design Stack – Figma, Maze, Hotjar, Vue.js
- Your future gear – Mac or Windows laptop (private use allowed)
- Remote option – Work from wherever you are, while enjoying quarterly team events with all bookingkids in Berlin
- Perks – Flexible work time, pet friendly office, breakfast, snacks & fruits 24/7, Company BBQs, Team events, Sport leagues, relocation support…
MORE ABOUT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY
- You aim to evolve our marketplace product Reach (B2B) with great UX and UI
- You are responsible for prototyping and the design workflow, including delivery of mock-ups, user flows and screen designs
- You conceptualise original ideas to help improve the user experience and visual appeal of our products
- You work closely with product manager, software engineers, QA and other designers
- You help to create and maintain our design libraries
- You review and improve the current UX
MUST-HAVES, SHORT & TO THE POINT
- At least 3 years full-time experience in product, UX and UI design
- At least 2 years of UX experience with online platforms
- A relevant portfolio is required for consideration
- Ability to provide and receive feedback for quick iterations
- High proficiency with Design software products, as well as wire-framing/mockup software
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong eye for details
- Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects on time
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. We provide a diverse choice of Perks & Benefits – from team development budget to free subscriptions to platforms like Audible, Blinkist or Skillshare. Every “bookingkid” gets a Personal Development Plan and every team has a transparent Career Path defined.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 80 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowledge in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and salary expectation when applying. We are looking forward to hearing from you!