ABOUT THE ROLE
At deskbird, we’re on a mission to revolutionise hybrid work. Our team of creative and passionate designers is looking for a talented Product Designer to help us shape the future of work. If you’re driven by building user-friendly solutions for complex challenges and want your designs to impact the global workforce, then you’ve found your new home!
Besides an amazing working environment, we offer very competitive salary packages including equity and up to 10k€ in annual benefits:
- Company-wide summit: We bring everyone in the company together in varying locations across Europe for a couple of days per year. Check out the video of our last company summit
- “Bursts”: We support you and your team to get together in one location whenever you need a face-to-face meeting.
- Visit a deskbird: deskbirds are spread across exciting areas all over Europe and beyond. We encourage everyone to visit each other and expand your travel experiences.
- Home office equipment: We are a remote-first company and we will support you financially in creating the home office environment that you need.
- Co-working budget: Take a spot in a modern co-working space around your corner.
- Well-being: Sometimes we need to take a break, e.g., to strengthen our mental well-being. The wellness budget is there to ease your mind on this!
- Learning and development: We support our employees’ future careers and education by offering a yearly development budget they can freely use for coaching, certification and conferences.
- and many more
Here at deskbird, we help companies all around the world manage the challenges of hybrid work. With our people-centric software solution, employees can see when their colleagues come to the office and book a desk. Admins get office insights and analyses. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS startups and a remote-first team consisting of international and diverse talent from 22 different nationalities with hubs in St. Gallen, Munich, Bucharest, Sofia and Belgrade.