Great design breaks down barriers between people and products. Tesla and Apple introduced millions of people to revolutionary technology and established new industries by building better products and user experiences. Reaching people is the blockchain ecosystem’s biggest challenge. The barrier to entry is big, but design can bridge the gap. We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us reach millions of people and shape the future of organizations.
You will be a key member of our design team and work alongside Paty, our Product Designer with a strong UX background, and Adri, our Brand Designer with a strong visual background. We’re creative, thorough, iterative, and systematic. We’ve developed aragonDS, a design system to ensure consistency and establish a shared communication style; with aragonUI, an open-source library of React UI components. Join us to continue building the leading platform for decentralized organizations, powering more than 1400 organizations.
Your first year at Aragon One
- In twelve months, you will help define the product design direction and create experiences that enable thousands of new users to easily participate in digital organizations together with the product team.
- During the first three months, you will focus on absorbing as much information as possible about the team, Aragon, and the broader Web3 ecosystem while progressively growing your contributions as you become more familiar with the team and subject matter.
- Around the sixth month, you will be more autonomous, take on complex design decisions, and contribute to shaping the design culture at Aragon One.
- Work with the frontend and product teams to define product roadmaps, requirements, and sprints
- Work with the design team to create and define specs for components to expand the aragonDS
- Research, prototype, and develop designs from concept to implementation for Aragon Client , Aragon Court and, Agreements
- Ensure our products follow design best practices from accessibility to common human interface guidelines
You are someone who can
- Prove previous experience working with platforms, back-office, or systems design
- Write design specifications documenting your design decisions and user flows in a written and visual format
- Apply accessibility best practices: you pay attention to product colors, navigation, contrast, and different end-users
- Contribute to the creation of new UI components, define guidelines and specifications for their usage, help with the maintenance of the overall system
- Communicate with the engineering, business development, and communications teams
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
Nice to have
- Previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Very good written communication skills in English.
How to apply
- Fill this form with your Linkedin and/or CV, Portfolio and any information you consider important.
Aragon.One is an excellent remote-first company, join them, as their next Product Designer.
For more excellent remote job opportunities, browse the latest here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/