Are you ready to be a key player in the next generation of Symphony’s Business Development team?
We are seeking dynamic individuals who are eager to join our team and contribute to taking our company to new heights. As a member of our Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of Symphony and play an integral role in our growth journey.
Symphony is a leading software design and development company with 650+ technologists with a vision to unlock the full potential of humans and technology to inspire growth for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are passionate about creating innovative digital experiences with meaningful value for all.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies, leading Private Equity companies, to the fastest-growing startups. Our enterprise clients rank us among the top 3 tech vendors in their network, while our startup clients have raised $12.5B+ in funding so far. We are proud to be a Google Ventures and StartX preferred partner.
We operate from strategic business offices in San Francisco, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich, Geneva, New York, and Los Angeles. Alongside, we have established 7 technology hubs across Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, North Macedonia, and the Dominican Republic. Our global reach extends to our Remote hub, where we collaborate with consultants from around the world.
Who are we looking for?
We are in search of a Product Designer with a blend of strategic thinking, technical acumen, and creativity. At Symphony, we recognize the role that intuitive and visually compelling digital experiences play in our pre-sales efforts and client engagements. We are on the lookout for a Product Designer who can transform our clients’ ideas into user-centered designs and help us close deals.
In this role, our new Product Designer will be part of our Business Development team, collaborating with Technical teams to understand client requirements and translate them into user-centered design solutions. Their ability to create engaging and innovative designs will be essential in showcasing the value of our digital solutions to potential clients.
If this is you so far, let’s get into details!
What are your day-to-day responsibilities?
– Understand client requirements and user needs
– Create detailed wireframes, prototypes, and design concepts for digital solutions
– Develop visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces that align with client expectations and industry best practices
– Present design concepts and prototypes to clients, explaining the rationale behind design decisions
– Iterate designs based on client feedback and technical constraints
– Strong background in product design with a focus on creating seamless digital experiences
– Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or similar software
– Proficiency in mastering AI and prompt engineering techniques to effectively boost daily productivity and drive innovative design solutions
– Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into user-centered design solutions
– Excellent communication skills to convey design concepts and rationale to clients and internal teams
– Attention to detail and a passion for creating visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces
– Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
– Experience in creating interactive prototypes and conducting user testing sessions
Ready to level up in your career? Click APPLY now to join our innovative team at Symphony.
If you have any questions, contact the Talent Acquisition Team at TA@symphony.is – we are happy to help!