You care deeply about creating products that people will love. You’re never done learning. You balance your endless pursuit of the best solution with the drive to ship early and often. You’re equally at ease championing our vision, prototyping an idea, or interviewing a user. You make every project you work on fun and exciting for the people working with you.
What you’ll do:
- Design simple and user-centric solutions to complex problems.
- Translate our customer problems into high-level solutions and design workflow/concepts.
- Align every feature and enhancement with the product & design vision.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the airfocus design system.
- Participating in UX research sessions.
- Curating data from our user metrics tools.
At airfocus, we’re reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.