Ready to create designs that bring great value to our users and have a long-lasting impact on them and their joyful learning experience?
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer with a strong understanding of User Experience to join our cross-functional product team.
- Creating user-centered wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes
- Crafting thoughtful and innovative experiences and interfaces for our users
- Running user testing experiments, validating hypotheses, and preparing insights
- Participating in design critiques and frequently giving and receiving feedback to and from other team members
- Working closely with developers to see designs through to implementation
- Contributing innovative ideas that continuously improve our product
What to bring along:
- At least 4 years in both UI and UX design, including experience with Figma or Sketch
- Knowledge across product design, from user research through to visual and interface design
- Experience designing for mobile apps and up-to-date knowledge of iOS and Android platforms and their design guidelines
- Experience working with design systems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain the reasons behind design decisions as well as curiosity to learn new tools and approaches
- Bonus points for experience making Lottie animations, or animating with After Effects
What we offer:
- Personal time off (25 days paid leave per year)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00 to 14:00)
- 38.5 hour work-week (overtime compensated as time-off 1:1)
- Remote first work setup and mindset
- A small team (25-30) with lots of individual impact and responsibility
- Fun, relaxed, and regular remote team events and onsite team retreats
- Shared and lived values: Agility, Curiosity, Unity, Transparency, and Empathy
- An emphasis on continuous learning and growth
- Mental wellbeing initiatives such as weekly yoga, Mindfulness Wednesdays, and optional paid external therapy sessions
Our salary range starts at an annual compensation of EUR 42.000 to a maximum of EUR 50.000 if you tick all of the boxes. Your actual offer will depend on your skills and experience.
Time zone preference: +/- 5 hours of difference from CET.