About the job
Testlio is a global leader in managed app testing, serving large clients like CBS, Microsoft, NBA and SAP who together have over 1.6 billion users of their digital products. The company operates a subscription business that is venture capital backed and profitable — and has generally grown strongly year-over-year.
As a Designer in Testlio you never get bored, stop learning and growing – you will be constantly facing real user problems that need solutions. You will research, analyze and design elegant solutions that are not only visually clean, but also intuitive and useful, and system wise scalable. You are part of the product team – you engage daily with engineers and product managers, but also with customers.
- Deep dive into tools and workflows – you understand why and what you are designing for.
- Create elegant, intuitive and compelling designs that users love.
- Research via qualitative and quantitative methods to identify problems and gain insights.
- Continuously validating ideas via data and/or direct feedback from team and customers.
- Work within the product team – collaborate with engineers and product managers to define features and functionality needed to solve user problems.
- Create, own, drive Design Process (DP) that is aligned and integrated with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) – you see design as partnership opportunities with engineers and other stakeholder groups.
- Own design principles – so the team can make and understand design decisions.
- Create user flows, information architecture, prototypes, wireframes, components and assets.
- Own and drive Testlio’s Design System and UI Library (Panthera) – creating and maintaining components, plus documentation.
What do we expect from you?
- We value passion, skill and education in design more than years of experience, but we require someone with success in their practice.
- Passionate about solving user problems – you know how to research and analyze problems.
- Systematic thinking – you’re capable of seeing the bigger picture and how you fit in. Recognizing patterns, functions and relationships.
- User research and testing – you’re able to conduct and apply the relevant methodology to validate and solve problems.
- Interaction and UI design skills – you understand our users motivations and deliver delightful high fidelity designs.
- Experience in B2B and consumer areas.
- Ability to articulate design decisions with design patterns, principles, standards, data, examples etc.
- Exposure to modern design systems and tools.
- Empathy & high emotional intelligence for successful collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, and presenting – fluent in English.
- A portfolio that showcases your best work.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or JS to create design prototypes and have a way to debate with engineers is an asset we would value as a bonus.
- Copywriting and/or software testing experience, familiarity with DesignOps.
What we have to offer
- You’ll channel your passion for quality and help build amazing app experiences for people and phenomenal client experiences for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team, and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- You will enjoy Wellness, Personal Development perks and an unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily, healthy and stimulated.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Find all the latest remote design jobs on EU Remote Jobs