Pendo’s growth and success is dependent on the growth and success of the wider product management community. The communications and community team embodies this statement by evangelizing Pendo through corporate PR, media outreach and speaking opps, while also championing product managers through its Mind the Product community and editorial site, and 200+ ProductTank meetups around the world.
- Ensure Mind the Product continues to be the community of record for product managers globally, looking for opportunities to increase engagement among existing community members and increase membership globally
- Lead strategy and day-to-day operations of ProductTank, partnering with our regional coordinators to ensure the health and growth of our network of 200+ global meetups, including providing resources, support and training for 500+ ProductTank organizers
- Find and shepherd natural collaboration opportunities between ProductTank organizers, Mind the Product and Pendo
- Identify opportunities for ProductTank speakers and organizers to contribute to the Mind the Product editorial site and MTPcon events
- Continuously analyze and improve existing community offerings and present and execute fresh ideas for engaging the product management community
- Establish goals for community growth and engagement and consistently track and report on KPIs
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management or product marketing or community management, including leading teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, with a team and use collaboration tools to foster communication and facilitate completion of tasks
- Interest in, and aptitude for, learning new tools and software
- Experience with the Mind the Product community (training, ProductTank, or attendee)
- Experience building or engaging in industry groups
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected base salary range for this role in the following location is:
US-Remote – USD $100,000 – USD $125,000
UK-Remote – £53,000 – 68,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.