About the opportunity:
We are excited to be looking for a brilliant Product Analyst to join our high performing team – remotely in the United Kingdom. Reporting to the Technical Product Manager, this role will function as an analyst and communicator: to surface and represent internal and external stakeholder needs. Ultimately to deliver business value as efficiently as possible as a key member of our Agile product management organisation.
Participating on Agile teams working with Product Owners, this role will ensure that user stories meet a team-defined definition of ‘done’. You will also work with the architecture and engineering functions to confirm functionality meets the story’s acceptance criteria.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Translate loyalty system business needs into agile product backlogs, Epics, User stories, models, use cases, wireframes and systems interaction diagrams
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive communication and effective product delivery
- Establish knowledge of loyalty system business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Maintain regular stakeholder communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner. Act as effective and objective information broker across disperse stakeholder community
- Build collaborative relationships with Product Analysts in other Kognitiv Product areas such as Data, Stores and Hotel tech
- Be an integral part of the scrum-based Product delivery team that comprises of architects, developers, QA professionals and a scrum master
Who are you?
We are looking for a phenomenal team member with Product analyst experience from the customer loyalty space and whose communication skills are off the charts – both written and spoken. To be successful in this role, you are skilful in communicating as effectively to technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders.
Your commercial Product experience will come from developing SaaS or enterprise products which meet external client needs in multiple verticals and you will be a true Product advocate in the business.
Experience working with leading SaaS-based enterprise application platforms is highly desirable as is your positive and forward-thinking mindset.
- Experience working in an Agile environment in a distributed team location, or similar experience.
- Innovator with a strong personal desire to help Kognitiv achieve their loyalty platform objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Product experience managing evolution of enterprise applications.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, high commitment/ energy level and results oriented. Proven persistence in problem solving. Flexible individual that adapts quickly and well to change.
- High level of Emotional Intelligence.
- Delivery focussed – ownership through to delivery
We are a passionate, innovative organization with just over 500 team members globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Browse more remote jobs > euremotejobs.com/jobs/