We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Remote options across EU/UK Time Zone
Welcome to Maxis, home to tinkerers, craftspeople, & storytellers. Our drive is to inspire everyone to make a better world through creative play. As the developer of The Sims, we create games and experiences for millions of people around the world and are always looking for new ways to inspire our players. Maxis is a place where you can do what you love and help others grow while doing it; a place where your unique voice can be heard and seen. We put creativity and inclusivity at the core of our work and don’t settle for seeing the world only as it is, but strive to build a world as it could be.
In this role you will be part of the reimagining of The Sims that players know and love. The Sims is one of the top selling PC game franchises of all time and The Sims 4 is by far our most successful Sims game. We have more than 70 million registered players of the base game. To date, The Sims 4 has shipped over 60 content packs and countless base game feature and quality of life updates. The Sims 4 continues to transcend being “just a game” and continues to be a positive force in people’s lives while occupying a unique creative space in the game industry. We’re excited you’re interested to learn more about how you can join our team and dream big. For more information about The Sims, follow @TheSims on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok, like The Sims on Facebook, visit TheSims.com newsroom and tune into Behind The Sims on YouTube for the latest news and updates.
What a Producer does at Maxis:
Putting players first to make the best possible game is our job. Producers are the owners of holding the vision and having the answer to “What are we doing?” and “Why are we doing it?”A Producer at Maxis works daily leading a team, collaborating with multidisciplinary team-members to decide goals, align and agree on the priorities of the work. Our Producers also maintain a culture of regular reviews, always playing and gathering feedback for the game we’re making, whilst keeping a big-picture view of how we will meet our product goals.
What you will do as a Producer:
- You are the Product Owner for a cross functional feature team and will set the vision and goals for what we create.
- You will work closely with the Lead Producer and Production team to set priorities and assess quality and market-fit of the product.
- You are the guardian of the player promise and will collaborate with partners in Design, Marketing, Brand and Analytics to create products that surprise and delight our players.
- Engage with metrics and respond to insights about our audience and market opportunities to meet our business goals.
- You will partner with the feature team Development Director in leading a diverse team across different time zones and locations.
- You will report to the Senior Development Director.
- 3+ year working as a Producer, with experience leading game development teams
- The ability to talk across all levels of an organization
- The ability to share the vision of the project to your team and bring them along for the journey
- Agile project management processes
- Data Informed mindset – use data to inform product decisions, priorities and goals.
- Team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- You have a passion and empathy for solving people’s problems and building happy, motivated teams.
- A deep love and understanding of The Sims franchise and community is a plus!
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.