An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a crucial role in the business’ brand new Global Price Setting team.
As a team, Price Setting will drive the business’ global strategy by owning pricing and rate card building – working with Sales teams, Product Leadership, Operations, and our new International Deal Desk team to help our commercial teams maximise global revenue opportunities.
The Pricing Setting Analyst will be a key resource in the global responsibility of this team, while individually having ownership and specialisation over a particular region.
- Be a key part of our revolutionary goal to create consistency and value in our Rate Cards across markets globally
- Build an impressive personal network of working relationships with senior leaders in Sales, Product Leadership, Finance, and Operations across the world
- Build Rate Cards and pricing structures that will be used by Sales managers across the globe, creating an impressive and far-reaching personal impact on our business worldwide
- Be a driving influencer in setting the culture and ways of working for this brand new team
- Challenge the status quo to make recommendations that drive price increases and increase our margin
- Work with our Deal Desk, Finance, and Sales teams to provide detailed reporting to senior leadership, providing insight and recommendations on how we can target our pricing strategy
- Have accountability and ownership for an entire region, becoming our leading expert in pricing and rate cards for that part of the world
- Opportunity for wide visibility and impact on the NielsenIQ business globally
- Commercial, Product Leadership, or Finance background with experience structuring pricing for mid-to-large contracts and a strong feel for working with Rate Cards
- Preferably a bachelors degree in Business or a related area of study
- Experience, understanding, or keen interest in the Asia-Pacific or African and Middle-East markets are desirable but not essential
- Ability to self-lead and drive the team’s objectives forward proactively
- Experience with Pricing and a strong understanding of how to build Rate Cards
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong and active listening skills and overall communication skills, both written and verbal
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to be responsible, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Experience in working with clients and understanding their needs
- Strategic thinker, comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization
- Strong credibility with regional commercial leaders and development of a deep understanding of unique regional pricing nuances (e.g., categories)
- Ability to synthesize deal and account information and make actionable pricing recommendations
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to positively influence others to promote change
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.