Who we are:
At Mitto, we’re on a mission to deliver reliable, high-quality communications between businesses and their customers, every time.
Our company was founded in 2013 with the specific aim of building a state-of-the-art Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS messaging platform, unrivalled in reliability, that could support the requirements of a new wave of A2P services. As the demand grew for enablement of omnichannel communications capabilities, we expanded our portfolio beyond SMS to now include voice, chat bots, all major chat apps (WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, etc.), Google Business Messaging, RCS, myriad CRM and marketing platform integrations and, most recently, pre-built tools for bulk campaigns and conversational support chats.
Simply put, we make communication happen… and you can help.
Does the idea of being part of executing Mitto regional expansion and pricing strategy appeal to you? Then you might be our new Pricing Analyst. This position will give you the opportunity to drive pricing improvements across our entire business and set new directions to support Mitto growth journey. You will provide direct support and guidance to Sales Team in pricing decisions and develop go-to-market strategy for our existing and prospective customers and account managers.
What you will do:
- Deliver timely and sound pricing decisions and recommendations based on revenue and profit indicators
- Develop pricing strategies by product, market, and geography to ensure competitiveness and revenue maximisation
- Provide business critical insights to Sales and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and cooperate with Sales and Procurement team to turn them into new business
- Follow up on pricing and sales performance in close cooperation with Sales, Procurement, Routing and Carrier teams
- Determine market size and market share based on internal and external data
- Develop market models and revenue forecasts
- Provide analysis around trends in customer requests and market data
- Participate in and drive pricing projects to improve current operations
You need to bring with you:
- Degree in quantitative field – Business Administration, Statistics, Finance, Economics or in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience with business analytics and/or pricing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with commercial mindset
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis and ability to handle large amounts of data
- Experience with analytics software and BI solutions (Excel, Tableau, Power BI or SQL)
- Advanced ability to synthesize findings and present recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and fast changing competitive landscape
- A strategic mindset and a practical doer with a good sense for details
- Ability to work in international environment across multiple cultures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and English fluency
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in working in A2P Messaging or Telecommunications industry
- Experience in providing analytical support to Sales and Marketing departments
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, start-up like environment where every team member makes a direct impact on our collective success
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Collaboration with talented individuals in various locations throughout the world
- Access to cutting-edge technology and its application across global markets with leading brands
- Competitive benefits to ensure your health, wellness, and happiness so you can enjoy the full experience of life at Mitto.
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world