Who we are
We’re committed to building a brand new insurance experience. We envision one without commission-hungry brokers and one in which our customer’s best interests are always at the center.
When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised by an insurance company? We bet the answer is never—and we’ve built Feather to change that.
We’re a small, but ambitious team and we’re crazy about fintech and insurance. Our company was founded in 2018 by Rob (CEO) and Vincent (CTO). Vincent was one of the first employees at N26, where he was instrumental in building and scaling their iOS app. Rob was previously working at McKinsey, where he consulted top insurance companies on how to improve their digital strategy.
What we’re looking for 👀
We’re looking for the first performance marketing manager at Feather. This is an incredibly exciting, high-impact job for us. We are looking for someone to build up performance marketing from scratch and you’ll be responsible for driving most of our growth.
- Define the strategy for campaign structure, audience segmentation, targeting strategy and messaging assets for performance channels like Google AdWords.
- Define reporting/metrics/attribution.
- Funnel optimization.
- Establish best practices for budget control, asset optimization workflow, CAC tracking, and optimization.
- Define marketing KPIs and how they contribute to overall company OKRs.
- Define core dashboard metrics to track on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Implement external tools to measure and improve marketing efficiency.
- Bonus: Establish a best-in-class friend referral/incentive program.
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience in the performance marketing field with a focus on search campaigns.
- Good knowledge of SEO and SEA tools. (Google marketing platforms, Semrush etc.)
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies, including A/B testing.
- You are data driven and keen on continuously improving performance.
- You bring self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Any other language is a bonus.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Fintech experience is also a plus.
What we can offer
- A rare opportunity for growing something from scratch.
- Small team, flat hierarchy, mission-driven development, and no politics. The usual buzzwords here, except we actually mean them. We’re small, lean, and we love what we’re doing.
- You’ll connect people with a product that they need and are grateful for. (Our reviews speak for themselves. We’ve built a product around people—and people love it!)
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a €1,200 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Learning is great and all—but what’s theory without practice?
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Send your application to email@example.com with a CV and any other relevant documents. And in a few sentences let us know how you think about setting and managing (AdWords) budgets.
- We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
- We encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.