At Fonoa, we are transforming how digital-first companies stay tax compliant. We provide simple and modular API solutions that easily integrate into any existing workflow. Through our technology first approach, we reduce manual processes, increase compliance and reduce the cost of operations when transacting and scaling internationally.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce. Our tax automation software enables companies such as Uber, Zoom, Booking.com, Squarespace and Rappi to expand their international offerings more quickly and stay tax compliant.
As a People Team Coordinator at Fonoa, you’ll be an essential part of our People team, contributing to People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement initiatives. Your role will involve supporting candidates and employees throughout their lifecycle at Fonoa, from the coordination of recruitment processes to new hire onboarding and recurring ad-hoc HR initiatives to enhance the employee experience. You will report to the People Operations Manager.
What You Will Do:
Talent Acquisition Support:
- Collaborate closely with the Talent team to schedule interviews and maintain communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Champion a positive candidate experience at every stage of the interview process.
Onboarding and Orientation:
- Own the new hire onboarding process, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Prepare and manage new employee documentation and records.
- Maintain and update employee records on HR systems.
- Maintain and update the company repository of people policies and processes.
- Generate HR reports and assist in data analysis.
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries.
- Assist in benefits enrollment and address employee queries.
- Coordinate with benefits providers to ensure accurate records.
- Collaborate on employee engagement initiatives, including surveys and events.
- Previous experience in a HR coordinator or similar role.
- Previous experience in a Recruiting coordinator role, or a similar role involving managing multiple schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with acute attention to detail.
- Previous use of Google Suite, Notion, Greenhouse, Humaans, and/or CultureAmp is a plus.
We enable companies worldwide to seamlessly handle their taxes when transacting online by providing outstanding products that automate their workflows. To build exceptional products, we are aware that we need great people. We offer a competitive base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates’ experience. Also, we provide attractive equity to keep everyone positively incentivized.
We’re a company filled with talented, energetic, and motivated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple. We have a distributed team in more than 20 countries worldwide and you can read more on how we live our values and what inspires us to do amazing things together: https://fonoa.co/LifeAtFonoa
In 2023, Fonoa has been ranked #5 in Sifted’s Rising 100: The ultimate B2B SaaS startup list
Sounds interesting? Please learn more reasons why you should join us.