Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and hands down one of the greatest places to work from anywhere. We accelerate the future of work beyond borders. Our offering enables businesses to employ remote teams and expand internationally through global expertise, best-in-breed technology, and scale. Hundreds of brands rely on our Employer of Record model and infrastructure in 185 countries and all 50 United States, to compliantly employ thousands of supported employees, access global talent, and grow revenue. Named a “Leader” in Global Employer of Record services by prominent analyst firm NelsonHall, Velocity Global is a strategic partner to our clients through additional comprehensive services including Immigration, Independent Contractor Compliance to assess a workforce, and Agent of Record (AoR) to streamline payments to contractors globally. Founded in 2014, our company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with regional headquarters in Amsterdam, Bogotá, and Singapore, with local employees in 16 countries.
We are looking for a People Team Coordinator to join our growing People Enablement team. This position is to be remote. This full-time position will be responsible for assisting the entire People Team with initiatives that enable the department to function at the highest level possible. The role will support the team with our goal of offering our employees the employment experience of a lifetime. This individual will execute this through facilitating communication, project management, and coordination across all People Team functions. This role will report directly to the Director of People Enablement.
- Support all functions of the People Team with project management and process documentation.
- Partner closely with all functions of the People Team to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Coordinate shipping and tracking of employee engagement items such as swag.
- Format documents and presentations for a consistent look and feel.
- Aid with research projects related to systems, resources, engagement initiatives, etc.
- Presentation preparation including combining and formatting multiple presentations.
- Coordinate People team meetings and events.
- Help with company-wide communication from the People Team.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to collaborate and work well with multiple functions
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute deliberately
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project manage effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to operate in a high-energy, fast-paced environment; willingness to pitch in to help the team
At Velocity Global, we foster a values-driven culture. From the interview process, to performance evaluations, we center our values in our day-to-day. We move with Velocity and we build relationships with Professionalism, through trust and respect. Our Integrity leads us to do the right thing at all times. We Empower each other to decision-making with accountability while always striving to be of Service, to our clients and to one another. We are a #PeopleFirst organization. Our global team consists of conscientious individuals, passionate about work and life, and we are committed to putting our employees first, in all that we do.
We have a passion for all things international business and thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment. If you want to work for a professional, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
At Velocity Global, we value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@VelocityGlobal.com