We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 9m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
We’re the People Team. Besides finding and welcoming new team members, we ensure both individuals and teams are set up for success, play to their strengths, and are high-performing. In doing so, we show care and empower our colleagues as they collectively grow Eneba.
We also care deeply about productivity and scalability. Day to day, you’ll find us building and maintaining programs for talent acquisition, culture and inclusion, performance, learning and development, compensation, employee wellness and more.
- Partner with the People Programs Lead and help build a world-class workplace.
- Support the planning, implementation and continuous improvement of key People Team programs such as but not limited to: Culture & Inclusion, Performance, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Wellness & Community , Mobility & Remote, Organisational Design & High Performing Teams.
- Create and maintain programs to foster professional growth and a supportive environment.
- Develop programs to encourage high performance and collaboration.
- Provide day-to-day support to Enebians and maintain People tools and platforms.
- Partner with the People Programs Lead on People reporting, program content creation, company-wide updates, and other ad-hoc team requests.
- Drive close collaboration and value-alignment with the Talent and other cross functional teams.
- 4+ years of experience as a HR Generalist/Learning & Development specialist/ HRBP or similar.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Learning & Development, Organisational Design & High Performing Teams, Culture & Inclusion, Employee Wellness & Community.
- Interest and knowledge in organizing and facilitating workshops, as well as developing learning resources/materials.
- Experience with reporting, content creation in English, and working with HRIS/ATS/other People systems and tools.
- Self-learner, eager to develop domain specific knowledge as business goals change.
- Sense of urgency where relevant, and an ability to effectively prioritise as part of the team.
- Empathetic team player.
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Experience working with leadership, and remote and/or distributed teams.
- Experience in large international product/engineering companies and fast growing startups.
€24,000 – €48,000 a year
*Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
*We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
*Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
*Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
*Various bonus systems: performance based, referral, additional paid leave.
*Paid volunteering opportunities.
*Work location of your choice: office, remote, opportunity to work and travel.
*Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate supported by well defined feedback and promotion processes.