MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are looking for a People Operations Lead to focus on building the People structures and systems that MoonPay needs to scale and continuously innovate 📈 We are looking for someone who sees People as a product and will treat our team like internal customers, using technology and automation to create a seamless experience.
What you’ll do 👀
- Create an incredible employee experience so teams can do their best work 🤩
- Implementing key people initiatives across the organization including, but not limited to, talent management, L&D, reward, performance enablement among others
- Build out robust operations and compliance policies as we scale. From rolling out seamless payroll and onboarding flows to leveling up our HR systems as we grow, you’ll make sure we are building a strong foundation for growth and always preparing ourselves for the next stage 🤓
- Automate People Operations processes wherever possible using cutting edge technology and tools
- Embed our cultural values and operating principles (we are currently designing them!)
- Support us in building a fair and equitable approach to pay and benefits
- Support us in building a fully remote culture where people feel high levels of connection and belonging 💜
- Introduce a data driven approach to the People Operations discipline to support decision making
- As a Lead you’ll also mentor and coach members of the team
You should apply if ✅
- You have built out People function from scratch before at a high growth and fast paced startup, and have gone on to lead it through various stages of growth 📈
- You’ve worked in a globally remote company before and you understand the impact this can have on People Operations 🌍
- You’ve had experience developing and implementing key people processes like HR compliance, onboarding, implementing people systems eg, HRIS, global compensation and location strategies, etc.
- You bring both breadth and depth to the role.
- You are a thoughtful and proactive leader and are able to partner closely with people at all levels to get the right outcomes 💪
- You approach things from a first-principles perspective. You have deep knowledge about market norms, but rather than blindly following what other companies have done, you think about what’s appropriate for our company, and how we can do better.
- Your understand where useful data can be captured across the people experience
Bonus points if 🤓
- You’ve got experience working in startups
- You have a CIPD qualification
- You’ve work in a fully remote company with people distributed all over the world
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️