With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We have gone from Seed to Series A stage in record time and need an experienced people ops person to support our rapidly expanding team.
You’ll support the Head of People in building on our People product that delivers an employee experience which allows people to do their best work, and have fun doing it.
You ideally have experience of the challenges of scaling an organisation in an international context and are as happy defining the strategy as the day to day tactical work of human ops.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You’ll work closely with the Head of People on all matter people ops, working on projects from building progression frameworks, establishing feedback loops, and employee engagement, through to standard HR compliance in a fully distributed global team. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new joiners, from drafting contracts to helping their manager close out their probation period.
- Create the perfect employee experience so that the team develop their careers – think growth frameworks, continuous feedback, regular training.
- Constantly be looking to refine the processes you introduce, ensuring they remain stage appropriate and also aligned to our mission. If it doesn’t help us achieve our mission then should you be adding it to the people roadmap?
- Lead the implementation of performance management approaches and a process that is fair, motivating, that people want to use, and that retains top performers
- Compliance: stay up to date on legislation & regulation, standard practices, employee file maintenance, etc.
- Company Culture: Help perpetuate our values and belief system throughout the employee lifecycle from recruitment to offboarding as well as every step in between
You’ve done some of these things…
- Ideally worked in a high growth organisation and understand the challenges that come with that.
- Had experience of managing HR in two or more countries and appreciate the challenges associated with this.
- Built processes from scratch, challenging the status quo and constantly looking at how we can improve experiences for our people and motivate them to do their best work
- Work with management to embed a culture focussed on growth, testing, and reaching our commercial objectives through a focus on simple and brilliant user experience and small iterations.
- Taken a data centric approach to the work you do
You are the sort of person that…
- Can deal with a super fast pace, lots of ambiguity, and the need to build processes from the ground up
- Believes in culture as a competitive advantage
- Takes a Product approach to people operations
- Cares deeply about DE&I
- Is empathetic and people-centric whilst also being highly commercial
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
Browse the latest remote jobs open to anywhere in the world!