About the role
Habyt’s mission is to provide the best housing experience, anywhere. We develop and manage beautifully designed, community-driven, and technologically empowered living spaces to create a modern living concept. We are funded by top VC and Real Estate investors in Europe. If you are passionate about real estate and would like to join a dynamic, talented, and diverse team of professionals – you are in the right place!
We are on a steep growth curve and are looking for an experienced Associate People Operations to join our expanding team. Our People & Culture Team plays a pivotal role in shaping the heart of our company – our people! Are you passionate about creating an outstanding employee experience? Do you thrive in a dynamic and diverse global organization? From onboarding new talents to nurturing professional development, you’ll have the unique opportunity to drive our company’s growth and impact.
As Associate People Operations, you’ll be a crucial player in our mission to foster an environment that’s both inclusive and empowering!
We are a remote-first company and have offices in Portugal, Spain, and Italy. If interested, please send us your most updated CV in English.
- People Relations & Support: Daily point of contact for all Habyt employees in Portugal, Spain, Italy & France (~ 50 employees), resolving individual requests & issues, building a trustful relationship, and promoting a positive work environment.
- Local Expertise: Become the go-to person for people-related matters, staying up-to-date with local labor laws, and regulations, and ensuring compliance.
- Payroll: Manage the payroll for the selected countries, ensuring structured and automated workflows.
- Process Enhancement: Constantly evaluate and optimize people processes, from onboarding, and offboarding, to feedback management.
- Project & Employee Engagement: Collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization to enhance employee engagement initiatives, ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, motivating, and empowering!
- 3+ years of experience in People Operations, or related roles, preferably in a global organization
- A keen enthusiasm and adept comprehension of local labor regulations, preferably with expertise in either of the specified countries: Portugal, Spain, or Italy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities for seamless interaction with colleagues across all levels. Fluency in English is required, and other European languages is a plus
- Hands-on and problem-solving mindset with the ability to navigate complex situations with empathy and professionalism
What we offer
- Welcome Package: Get equipped from Day 1 with Habyt’s Swagg and premium tech gear.
- Team Events: Have a blast at our regular Company & Team Events.
- Remote First: Work 100% remotely and enjoy our flexible co-working passes.
- Habyt Fellowship Program: Stay at one of our Habyt Homes and get to know the teams in other countries.
- Learning & Development: Receive access to our partner learning platform to further develop your know-how and learn new valuable skills.
- Mental Health: Your well-being matters to us. Gain access to the Calm App to enhance your overall mental wellness.
- Employee Discount: Get a discount for staying in one of our Habyt Properties.
- Have an impact: Join a fast-growing company and be part of a diverse, international, and talented team. Together we are revolutionizing the housing market!