Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for an People Advisor to join #teamgreen. This role can be based from our Manchester HQ or remotely across the UK or Ireland.
The People Advisor is responsible for effectively supporting the People Partners and the first level management to ensure professional, comprehensive, business focused and timely advice and support is provided.
What you will be doing
- Provide sound, balanced and pragmatic advice, coaching and support to first line managers on managing employee relations issues, performance, in line with best practice and company policy.
- Manage the tracking, end-to-end process and timely closure of employee relations cases (disciplinary, performance, absence, grievance, absence management etc.) in line with employment law and best practice.
- Work closely with the People Ops Services team to efficiently manage complex employee queries.
- Provide quality documentation including investigation packs, formal invite and outcome letters and reports where required.
- Create reports and maintain people metrics and data dashboards.
- Support and lead the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, guidance documents and toolkits in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- Facilitate exit interviews within assigned business areas and analyses the data to make recommendations for improvement to the business.
- Serve as a consultative partner and resource to the People Partners.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2-4 years at the advisor, generalist or specialist level.
- Experience of case management of a wide range of ER issues within a fast paced environment, with a knowledge, understanding and practical application of employment law.
- A relevant HR qualification at level 5 such as CIPD or equivalent.
- Strong communication and listening skills, being comfortable in coaching, advising and influencing managers dealing with ER issues.
- Good understanding of local employment law and application to relevant people policies.
- Effective in exercising good judgement, and articulating reasoned rationale for recommendations to business partners.
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth and tech business.
- Previous experience in a global role or international business would be an added advantage.
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
– A truly flexible & remote working culture
– A culture that promotes work life balance
– Company Equity
– Access to mental health support
– 25 days holiday that increases to 30 after 12 months service + bank holidays
– 5 days paid volunteering leave
– Health insurance
– Life Insurance
– Career development with monthly hackdays and access to a Udemy account
& much more!