The payroll manager will play a pivotal part within Form3’s wider Finance team. The primary focus will be on consistently achieving excellence and making the right choices, even when confronted by challenges. Your actions, driven by integrity, will help build trust as you contribute to the company’s technical vision.
We’re looking for a detail-orientated, organised and enthusiastic individual to manage our payroll function, this person will work closely with our People Team and actively engage across the business on FP&A tasks.
As a Payroll manager, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for payroll-related queries while ensuring the accuracy, efficiency and compliance of our payroll processes
- Oversee all Payroll activities across Form3’s global regions (UK, Netherlands, Germany, US, Belgium & Spain) including day-to-day payroll operations
- Manage relationships with payroll providers across multiple jurisdictions, including Employer of Record (EoRs) and outsourced payroll providers
- Support the set-up of payroll operations in new locations
- Reconcile payroll accounts
- Prepare reports as required by management and auditors
- Manage internal & external controls to ensure accuracy, risk mitigation and compliance
- Support Financial planning and analysis covering people cost, including employees, contractors and individuals employed through Employers of Record (EoRs), in the UK and overseas
- Manage data cleansing with a focus on continuous improvement on an ongoing basis
- Assist with both Internal and External Audits, as well as a regulatory reporting obligation
- Support Treasury in providing forecasts of people-related outlays
- Manage and develop the payroll administrator
- Be involved in ad-hoc payroll projects
The essential experience you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in payroll or pension within a multi-payroll organisation
- Experience working with International Payroll and cross-jurisdictional Employer of Record (EoRs)
- Knowledge of HMRC PAYE legislation
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and have excellent attention to detail
It’s desirable to have the below:
- CIPP qualification desirable
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / bookkeeping experience preferred
Our Finance Team is comprised of seasoned experts dedicated to ensuring the seamless operation of the Finance functions at Form3. This close-knit team possesses extensive experience, strong networks and big aspirations!
Our mission is clear: to revolutionise the world of payments with our cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
We believe that every payment should be simple, fast and secure. That’s why we have developed a world-class payment processing platform that is both reliable, scalable and easy to use.
Form3 handles enormous amounts of data, at scale, and often in real-time. As the first provider of a cloud-native, multi-cloud payments platform we have attracted interest from some of the world’s leading financial institutions. From large banks to innovative FinTechs, with our single API solution, Form3 is changing the way payments are processed globally.
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Form3 we’re a remote-first company with employees located across 20+ different countries, meaning our benefits package will differ slightly depending on where you are based. Below is a high-level overview of what we offer currently;
- Competitive salaries
- 6 weeks vacation (excluding public holidays) per year
- 100% remote*
- Flexible working (we are very supportive of non-traditional working patterns). Part-time opportunities, job sharing, and summer hours are available.
- Work from any of our hiring locations for up to 6 weeks per year
- Healthcare, dental and vision in Canada and the US
- Hofy credits (to rent top-quality home office equipment)
- Free mental health support via Spill (our all-in-one mental health support tool)
- Health & Wellness budget (to claim back for your yoga classes, or gym membership etc)
- Learning & development budget
- 6 learning days per year
- Paid meetups
- Unlimited access to Udemy and Perlego
- Strong promote-from-within culture with plenty of career progression opportunities
- Equipment (e.g. MacBook, magic mouse, iPhone)
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data. For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.