Work is no longer a place. It’s what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology!
That’s where we come in. We are Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional audio and video meeting technology and services to everyone. Be a part of our journey!
Job Title: Payroll Specialist, EMEA
We are looking for a high self-motivated Payroll Specialist to be based in Ireland, Netherlands or Poland.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the payroll for multiple entities in EMEA. This includes running payroll reports, coordinating & checking the payroll with external vendors and making sure payments are made timely & accurately. You will need to maintain relationships with external payroll vendors as well as internal stakeholders
Your day to day:
- Plan, coordinate and manage monthly payroll end to end processing for EMEA counties in scope ensuring that payroll cycles and deadlines are adhered to.
- Provide excellent support to employees and cross functional teams by addressing inquiries, concerns and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure statutory withholdings and/or employer contributions (e.g. pensions, insurance, etc.) are filed & paid timely; statutory filings are completed within statutory deadlines.
- Keep up to date with payroll regulatory changes in EMEA countries.
- Support the implementation of payroll-related initiatives, projects, and process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, internal and external audit of payroll related accounts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and/or resource in areas of payroll regulations and processing.
- Executing monthly and ad-hoc reporting activities towards internal customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- You have 3+ years of EMEA payroll experience, ideally with knowledge of UK, Dutch, German or French payrolls
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree or higher education equivalent.
- Experience in payroll/finance analysis in a multi-national company is an advantage.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity are required.
- High attention to accuracy and details
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Capable of working under time constraints and meeting tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task. Extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and statutory requirements in EMEA countries advantageous.
At Poly, leadership principles aren’t just something we talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included –where trust and transparency are built into the way we work – where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 – Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone’s job. You enjoy solving customers’ problems – big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren’t a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team – inside and out. You don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it’s your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we’ll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other’s back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources and its people.