A few years ago we started with a simple idea – put an end to old-fashioned company spending. Fast forward a few years and we have 17,000 customers across Europe who ‘Pleo’ their company spending with ease. 🙌
Pleo means ‘more than expected’ and that’s what we deliver to our customers. To keep doing that, we need to continue to invest in our people and our processes, which includes our all important payments systems!
So, who are we going to invest in next and what will they be doing? Well… hopefully you 😉 and you’ll be responsible and accountable for Pleo’s payment operations processes, by managing and setting payment operations teams up for success.
You’ll work with our payments domain leadership and teams to develop the Payments Operations teams into an efficient and scalable support network by defining, executing and communicating operational models that increase the robustness of Pleo payment systems.
You’ll love this opportunity because you’ll get to:
- Lead the building of scaling processes at Pleo
- Influence, form, and continuously improve real-time processes and relationships with our partners
- Work in an environment where your voice and feedback is welcomed and expected
- Gain deep technical knowledge of payments, money movement, and payment infrastructure
- Work in a great social environment surrounded by Pleo’ers who will be thrilled to get to know you!
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have prior experience in managing an operational team or operational function
- Are passionate about people management and have experience leading smaller teams
- Enjoy automating and optimising operational processes and are proactive in finding efficient ways of operating
- Are great at stakeholder management and are an effective communicator
- Are aware of the importance of knowledge sharing and pride yourself in establishing meticulous documentation culture with your teams
- Have previous experience in at least one area of the following areas: technology, payments or finance
- Have strong process & service troubleshooting skills
- Are analytical and a natural problem solver
Show me the benefits!
- Flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Team camps around the world – remotes flown in (around once a quarter) for team building and learning (hurry up and apply already so we can bring you to the next one)
- Catered lunch
And here are some other nice gestures that we make:
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we’re talking liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, that type of thing)
- A totally pain-free remote working/working from home policy
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc – we’ll help (venue, food etc)
Working at Pleo means you’re working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we’ve seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we’re onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that’s Pleo. Today we are a 320+ team, from over 46 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, or Montreal offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 16 other countries! Being HQ’d out of Copenhagen means we’re inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don’t work in the office with us we’ll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in once a quarter for team camps.