Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you will enjoy working on
- Efficiently execute all processes and operations related to payments or our Deel-branded debit cards
- Accurately review and record data in our system and ensure consistency and precision
- Assist with payment or debit card inquiries or issues from our customers
- Coordinate with both internal cross-functional teams and our external partners on customer requests or issues
- Assist with providing payment or debit card expertise to improve processes, tooling, automation, and user experience
- Create and maintain process documentation
- You have 0-4 years of experience in an high-volume output operations team (your level/title will be based on your prior experience)
- You ideally have some experience at a scrappy startup especially within the FinTech industry.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are data-driven and have a structured approach to solving problems
- You are very organized and has an acute attention to detail
- You uphold a service-oriented mindset when working with internal and external teams
- You are willing to put in extra hours during our busy periods (typically around the end of month)
- You are able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and accuracy
- You are able to execute independently and maintain integrity in a fully remote company
- You are a fun and supportive teammate!
- You are based within EMEA timezone
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.