About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports Rootstock, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform – the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops RIF Apps & Services to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on Rootstock.
Every day our teams come to work to build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
We are seeking a Partner Engagement Lead to join our Partnership team. As a Partner Engagement Lead at IOV Labs, you will be dedicating your time to the core product development and Go-to-market effort; advising the Fintech partners on the disruptive potential of blockchain technology to improve their businesses, as well as discovering product-market-fit and co-creation opportunities with our products and technology.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of the Partnership and play a key role in developing long-term relationships, building strategic solutions, and shaping the core product roadmap.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work as an integral part of a Product Development Squad, responsible for Partner relationships, ongoing communication, and the overall commercial outcome.
- Develop and foster a business pipeline with multiple use cases.
- Become a trusted advisor to the partners and be able to structure and deliver go-to-market pitches for internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Establish a Partner-facing strategy and a streamlined consulting process.
- Communicate clearly on relevant product concepts and technical details.
- Lead or participate in discussions leading up to use case identification
- Shape co-creation opportunities to explore new business models possibilities
- Work closely with the broader Growth team, which includes; the Investment team, Integration team, and the Customer Success team.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5-10 years of relevant technical consulting experience with Fintechs and crypto businesses.
- Knowledge of Blockchain market landscape including key players and competition in the market for Blockchain platform technologies, implementation partners, and networks.
- Strong understanding of the blockchain platforms and ability to conceptualize business strategies using blockchain applications such as crypto wallets, DEX, Naming Services, etc.
- Good knowledge on product/solution engineering methodologies.
- A structured mind and an organized approach to work.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, and creativity
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, OTE quarterly cash bonus, and equity-like bonus.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours – you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to… build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair