We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
You are an experienced Customer Success Manager OR Account Manager with experience working with Partners! You will have a strong business understanding that will help Partners see the value in driving end-user adoption, retention, and expansion within our joint customers.
In this role, you will lead several of our Partners & Distributors to understand the customers’ desired outcomes and guide them through our lifecycle framework to meet desired product outcomes and support future expansion. You will work closely with partner team members to handle day-to-day efficiencies and build strategies to optimize productivity.
- Understand Citrix partner’s business strategies and assist in integrating our proven Customer Success methodology into their current portfolio of Citrix Services to drive business value
- Build strong relationships with our partners to ensure they have the best practices and tools to deliver on key cross-organizational metrics
- Analyze and assess complex processes and systems of partner’s business to ensure the solution will meet the needs of our joint end users
- Performs ongoing analysis of customer lifecycle and takes vital measures to increase partner engagement and consequent impact throughout
- Advise partners on business process improvements based on customer best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities
- Responsible for Instructor-Led Training delivery of relevant customer success and business-related training classes for new partners.
- Serves as CSM team working with peers globally to improve efforts of our Partner Customer Success program
- A wealth of experience in Customer Success OR Account Management is required
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is required
- A Strong understanding of Cloud subscriptions or experience in a multinational Tech company would be helpful but not required.
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects, and tactics within one job area
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and tackle challenges, proactively solve problems to successfully deliver projects
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.