We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
About The Job
As a Partner Account Executive, you will focus on business in a specified region with a focus on key partners. You will be responsible for generating indirect business for Tempo products. Your role involves building and maintaining healthy and sustainable relationships, as well as recruiting. This role will also involve developing and managing partners for growth and sustaining their Tempo business to meet/exceed sales targets.
What the Role Involves
- Partner business targets within designated accounts or territory
- Develop and implement account plans geared towards maximizing growth opportunities for each partner
- Provide sales demonstrations & training within your assigned accounts
- Responsible for business and activities in a dedicated region to a group of key partners
- Meet with senior decision-makers of the partner to identify projects and sell Tempo solutions and identify and involve other decisions influencing teams
- Meet/exceed sales targets according to the sales strategy and book of business
- Develop and track business plans with partners.
- Represent Tempo on events and give presentations.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with vital supporting functions (Customer Success, Sales, Product Management) between Tempo and the partner.
- Resolve conflicts arising with and between partners by negotiating with a partner, customers, and internal representatives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Three or more years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience in managing key customer relationships or closing strategic sales opportunities
- Familiarity with Tempo or Atlassian’s suite of products
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Experience selling to a wide variety of IT audiences
- Solution selling to VP and C-level Executives
- Experience utilizing a CRM to manage individual key performance metrics
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and oral
- Other language skills are an asset
What’s In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!
Browse the latest remote job opportunities in European time zones > euremotejobs.com/jobs/