At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin, Portland, and a remote workforce.
Customer Support Associates are working with our customers every day to ensure that issues related to their account, billing, domains, and custom email accounts are resolved. The Associate role requires handling our more transactional and time sensitive cases. You will be supporting our customers via Live Chat primarily, with occasional support via email as needed.
As an entry-level Associate, you will use your system knowledge developed through training and commitment to create customer experiences that not only resolve customer issues, but advocate for our brand.
This is a part-time and remote role with schedules that range from 8-24 hours a week.
This role will start on Monday, August 30th and reports into a Customer Support Team Lead.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Answer customers’ queries concurrently in live chat and respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Guide customers through questions and issues with their Account, Billing, Domains, Custom Email Accounts or other transactional inquiries.
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat.
- Learn about new product features and improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work schedules that range from 8-24 hours a week.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Paid time off and paid sick leave entitlement will be prorated to reflect your part-time hours
- You will be provided with a company laptop
- You will be eligible to participate in our Pension scheme after 3 months and will also be included in our Life Assurance and Income Protection plans
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.