Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Zing is a new generation of fitness products – personal fitness companions.
As an Organic Growth Lead, you will define and execute the product growth strategy, focusing on all stages of the funnel (conversion, retention, monetization, etc). This role involves everything from high-level product growth strategy to execution, including new product features and enhancements designed to drive growth. You will also own the product metrics, analytics, testing, and all of the tools and techniques to measure and optimize our product growth.
- Build and develop an organic product growth strategy for Zing Coach with a long-term vision and short-term roadmap
- Develop a vision for how we can use experimentation to drive growth from within the product, using a combination of scientific methods and creative approaches to drive step-changes to growth
- Have complete ownership of the end-to-end process of organic customer acquisition and activation
- Be responsible for brand, copy, content creation, distribution, SEO, and marketing collateral
- Work closely with the team to come up with techniques that build virality loops, and boost organic acquisition
- Hands on approach is a must: the role will have team members reporting to the candidate and have a significant Individual Contributor component
- Own the user funnels within the product and major business KPIs to drive impact
- Work with the delivery team to deliver features, experiments, and optimizations efficiently in an agile development environment
We expect that you have
- Proven experience in driving exponential organic growth
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and ASO
- Strong analytical and data skills
- You are an innovative thinker, voracious learner along with 5 years of experience in other challenging environments prioritising growth channels
- Use data to take decisions – Dashboards, Segmentation Analysis, etc. is a way of thinking for you
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment
- English level C1+
- Experience with US market growth
Why working at Zing is awesome
- Own product
- Be part of the fastest-growing fitness and lifestyle startup
- Stock options of the well-funded startup
- 5 days of extra paid holidays
- High compensation
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Excellent work environment: the company is small enough to be person-oriented
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy
- English speaking environment
- Regular team meetings in Warsaw, and Limassol
Zing Coach is waiting for your talent, passion, and experience! Join our amazing team that’s helping people around the world be healthier and happier.