About the job
Tempus is a DeFi derivatives marketplace that allows users to optimize their existing exposure to variable yield to better match their risk profile. We have recently raised a $1.9 million seed round and we are looking to expand our team.
We are looking for an Operations Manager (Remote) to join us on a full-time basis.
- Assist the founders in day-to-day activities
- Put together team policies and practices, and make sure they are well maintained
- Be the main point of contact between founders and outside advisors (lawyers, accountants etc.)
- Assist with HR-related activities such as preparing employment and consultancy agreements, screening candidates, and hiring
- Make sure our books are up-to-date and well maintained
- Organize online team socials and offsites
- Design feedback processes
- Understand accounting and spreadsheet use.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR, Operations, or Office Manager role.
- Experience working at a startup
- 5 years of experience in HR, Operations, or Office Manager role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org