LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You’ll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we’re building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you’re someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and driven organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of outsourced operations ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Manage BPO performance with accountability for key conversational metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators.
- Establish, maintain, and improve key stakeholder relationship within the client’s organization
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of both operations and bots for your account. Evaluate performance and proactively provide feedback to BPO partners to increase customer satisfaction.
- Create operations playbooks and optimization plans with measurable KPIs and timelines and manage their execution
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and BPO escalations and identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, and risk mitigation plans.
- Work closely with the account team to enhance contact center processes and customer experiences.
- Maintains and monitors operational excellence with partners. This will include initiatives like identifying trends for operational efficiency across partners using key messaging levers and maintaining a healthy labor margin.
- Recommend resource allocation and identify all delivery needs and resources in line with customer requirements and key outcomes
- Ability to create and deliver statements of work to both existing and prospective customers and labor partners
- Preparing quality presentations at an account and leadership level to articulate account performance, operations excellence, automation and optimization opportunities.
- Facilitate and lead regularly scheduled, weekly, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, leveraging operational and messaging expertise to evaluate performance results and recommendations.
- Support business partners to review and manage conversational experiences on our bot & agent assist products.
- Work closely with operations partners, conversational designer and bot optimization/tuner to manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the agent and bot conversational experience
- Partner with account SME’s to understand intents – including the context, the topics, and the types of questions they expect consumers to ask a bot
- Review and analyze regular reports to monitor programs and identify issues. Evaluate needs for any additional data or reporting.
- Audit BPO invoices to ensure accuracy
- Able to effectively communicate a clear vision, goals, and expectations with operations, technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong analytics, WFM and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- Communication of complex and impactful business analysis to stakeholders.
- Operational and technical understanding of Chat and Messaging Contact Center environments and software
- Knowledge of LivePerson platform at scale, and have technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamentals underlying messaging and automation technologies
- Bot design and delivery experience, including familiarity of Natural Language Processing delivery options to meet customer needs at a global scale
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer experience obsessed and has an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every interaction.
- Able to assess priorities and multi-task in order to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Detail oriented and has excellent time management and organization skills.
- Able to rally a team behind an idea to build positive momentum to achieve desired results.
- Voice and chat / messaging operations experience
- Health: Medical, Dental and EAP.
- Time away: 28 days holiday + up to 5 Care Days.
- Financial: Workplace Pension Scheme, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Family: Paid Parental Leave, maternity support.
- Development: Native AI learning.
- Additional: Group life insurance, exclusive perks and discounts and more.
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let’s just say we’re very proud to be on Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek’s list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.