We are looking for an Operations Associate in Spain who wants to build a career in a revolutionary B2B SaaS start-up inside Identity as a Service market!
As an Operations Associate, you will be in charge of supporting the business operations to maintain steady growth.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with responsibility to run transversal projects in the country, reporting to the COO. You will take part in revolutionizing the ID as a service market and join a truly skilled team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
What you will do:
- As an Ops. associate, you will be the liaison between the sales, support, customer success and marketing departments to ensure that the sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes are correct for the company to achieve our targets in time and quality
- Automate as much as possible the corporate, sales and marketing processes and activities
- Coordinating, overseeing and evaluating private and public projects to deliver on-time, on-spec and on-budget
- Building the analytics infrastructure that will help serve and retain our most important clients
- Create ad hoc reports for the business (sales, marketing, finance and operations)
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with latest market regulations and GDPR requirements
- Coordinating and collaborating the external partners to ensure that the work is done efficiently, correctly, and compliant with ALICE guidelines in three major areas: Legal , Financial & accounting and Human resources
What you need to join ALICE:
You are byassed for action with a problem-solving mindset, able to motivate people and encourage process changes.
You are pragmatic and can work with the tools available, but at the same time continuously look for ways to improve the current ways of working.
Working in a start-up means that you will need to be able to handle unforeseen complications, prioritize and work together with your team towards the most important goal at any given time.
What the role requires:
- University degree within Business, Engineering, or similar fields, where a Master’s degree is preferable
- Proven work experience in an analytical role, consulting, operations, finance, or similar
- Experience in working with targets and KPI’s, whilst being able to motivate others to reach their goals
- Professional fluency in both English and Spanish
- Proficiency within G-Suite and/or MS Office, with ability in working with and data and statistics. Using data visualization software (Klipfolio, Power BI, Looker, Tableau or similar)
What we offer you:
The possibility to take a transversal role to the organization and be involved in a wide variety of projects, at an early stage start-up in a new market with amazing growth opportunities.
Joining a motivated, hard-working and fun team with a great work environment
Plus, the standard ALICE perks:
- A flexible working environment in a remote-first company. However, we do require you to be in our office from time to time if needed.
- 23 days of vacation
- Free day your birthday.
- Private medical & dental insurance policy
- Training budget for personal and team formation.
- We encourage the dissemination of knowledge both through internal meetings and by sharing our experiences with the community. Feel free to propose talks, open spaces, workshops, etc.
- Competitive base salary. Additional year end bonus can be offered based on individual performance and company performance.
How the process looks like:
- Quick call with our HR manager (30min)
- Meet the team / Interview based on the role skills (1 hour)
- Technical exercise (1 hour)
- Get an offer