Codacy is an Intelligence DevOps Platform. We produce engineering insights that enable teams to reach their full potential. Our vision is to allow everyone to craft software with confidence and focus on impacting the world at the speed of thought.
We are a growing team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our primary focus is on creating value for our customers.
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst who will work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams in different cross-functional projects, enabling them to achieve their organisational goals. This person will report to the Head of Operations.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Strengthen our existing Business Operations processes in collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product Ops teams
- Lead and help execute (end to end) core projects.
- Organise and read datasets to help teams make better decisions.
- Proactively organize and analyze datasets, report on trends and key findings related to Business planning and provide business recommendations.
- Explore and define which projects the team should prioritise based on data and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- We’re looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving problems.
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in management consulting, working in fast-paced environments or prior experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product functions.
- Some level of industry knowledge and key business processes (or a high propensity to learn).
- Experience working with a SaaS product.
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to find actionable insights.
- Build relationships with a wide variety of people and seniorities
- Collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g. HubSpot) and data visualisation tools (e.g. Mixpanel)
Who will you be working closely with?
- You’ll be joining a Business Operations team of 5 people.
- You’ll be collaborating daily with the Sales, Marketing, Success, Support and Product teams.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check out our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers.
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members with dental and vision included.
- Generous learning and development budget
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote work (we have an office in Lisbon but also provide the option of permanent remote work for all of our employees)