Cloudbeds is the fastest-growing hospitality management suite in the world, providing tools to manage independent properties of any type and size. We make award-winning cloud-based hospitality software that’s trusted by more than 20,000 hotels, hostels, inns, and alternative accommodations in over 157 countries. Our 400+ team members are distributed across over 40 countries and altogether we speak 40+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
We’re looking for Onboarding Coaches who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do. As an Onboarding Coach, you will make our company motto of “more reservations, happier guests” a reality by providing outstanding hospitality support and onboarding to our customers around the world. Please also note that this is an entry-level position.
Working Shift: Anytime between 8:00 – 20:00 UTC Time Zone
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for onboarding, training, and the overall success of each client using the Cloudbeds platform thru video conferencing, phone calls, and emails
- Follow up with new accounts and assist with the onboarding process
- Assist and support our existing customers (hotel properties) daily in the use of our software in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, or German
- Partner and work closely with Sales to define and achieve customers’ success criteria, demonstrate ROI, and ensure customer renewal with Cloudbeds product suite.
- Resolve customer complaints/questions via phone, email, chat, or any other media that Cloudbeds uses to help customers.
- Answer product and service questions via our email ticketing system
- Troubleshoot and make outbound calls for escalated issues and onboarding calls
- Use training materials to keep up-to-date with the latest system updates
- Attend company-wide online training sessions
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to the full suite of Cloudbeds’ products.
- Utilize customer service skills to resolve client inquiries; understand the needs of clients and determine appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent relationship with clients to build client loyalty/retention and promote increased usage and adoption of the software.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers’ business drivers and operational goals, and steer our product to align with those initiatives.
- Gather client feedback and requirements for future releases of the software.
- Enter critical support and activity notes in salesforce
- Help create and/or translate new tutorials as needed by contributing content to the database of support articles
Key Competencies Include:
- Product Delivery Expertise: Capability to clearly communicate the product(s) and brand to customers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate & synthesize customer details (needs, feedback, concerns, opportunities, etc.) internally to multiple departments (Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, Design).
- Project Management and Collaboration: Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/customer accounts with varying processes at once.
- Can proactively and positively empower the client to work as independently as possible.
- Able to lead to multiple personality types and stakeholders through onboarding.
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 1+ years of hospitality experience in hotels, hostels, BNBs or similar with Front Desk, Night Auditor, Revenue Manager, General Manager roles
- Experience in hospitality/tourism
- Communication skills and a positive attitude
- Fluent English and Portuguese or Spanish
- Fluent in French, Italian, or German is a differential and a plus
- Problem-solving skills and emotional management
- Compatible graduation course (completed)
- More than 2 years of proven experience in the area
- Skill with computers and systems
- Excellent internet/wifi connection
- Note: This is an entry-level position
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done from home
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. To make it easy for our team to travel we offer 2 corporate apartment accommodations near our San Diego and Sao Paulo offices. At Cloudbeds we are dedicated to your personal and professional development. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your unique individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!