We are looking for an energy person who is passionate about building products focusing on delivering value to our customers.
Your work will have a big impact in the company, having freedom and getting involved in the taken decisions. You will be focused in helping develop new features and maintaining the current product.
- +5 years of experience working in product development.
- Good knowledge of node and express.js.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Do not mind working with frontend as well.
- Good level of English.
- Visa to work in Spain.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks or tooling.
- Experience integrating third-party APIs.
- Has worked in startups / tech companies
- Backend working with node: Express.js and https://feathersjs.com/
- Frontend done in Angular.
- Postgresql as database.
- We use RabbitMQ to process messages.
- We use github as code repository.
Our hiring process
- Click in you are interested in the job offer 📄
- Small validation Google form test 📝 (Around 5 minutes to answer)
- We will send you a small video interview questions 📹(Around 20 minutes)
- Technical test 👨💻 (Around 1 hour)
- Personal interview ✅ (Around 1 hour)
- Start helping our customers 🧙♂️
- Salary around 30k€ (it will depends on experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Career development, learn and grow with the company.
- Full remote. (really remote, not only during a certain period of time).
- Join a fast growing startup, VC-backed.
- Great working environment.
- Team members with more than 10 years of experience in product development.
Good culture is one of the most powerful tools that organizations can have (you know, culture eats strategy for breakfast and all that). That’s why the most successful companies in the world are investing a lot in improving their own cultures.
Nailted is a SaaS company based in Madrid, used by companies like Carto, Job&Talent, Sngular or Pascual, with the mission to help organizations cultivate a culture in which everyone is truly aligned. We believe technology can change habits, and with our web-based solution we’re able to shape a company’s culture for the better, by setting up the right feedback workflows enabling both people and companies to better understand each other.
So, if you’re passionate about culture and want to help other companies improve theirs, come and join us!