Hint is a popular astrology app with over 35 million downloads, providing hyper-personalized astrology services through its digital subscription product. The insights offered by Hint are uniquely crafted for each individual by combining the knowledge of our professional human astrologers with our AI engine.
About the role
Our team continues to grow, and we seek a Motion Graphic Designer to to become a valuable member of our marketing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team to conceptualize and produce visually appealing animations, videos, and other multimedia content. You’ll bring ideas to life through dynamic visuals, ensuring consistency with our brand identity.
Please note that for this role, your employment status will be as a Full-time independent contractor or self-employed.
What you’ll do
- Work with the marketing team to produce new ideas;
- Design static and video ads from scratch for different social platforms;
- Create responsive and clear projects in Adobe AE/ Ai / Ps. Your projects should be understandable for other designers;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery while maintaining attention to detail and quality;
- Adapt and localize video and static ad materials;
- Refine and optimize ads with team using performance insights, ensuring the highest possible engagement and return on investment;
- Handling requests from other teams if needed;
- Follow trends on social media.
- At least 2 years of motion design experience;
- Solid skills in Adobe CC (After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop);
- Great motion design, video editing and visual design skills;
- Highly skilled in crafting static designs and graphics from the ground up;
- A brain bursting with ideas;
- A forensic eye for detail and a strong understanding of design, composition, colour, branding, layout, typography and more – both in static and animated work;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain and substantiate their work and ideas;
- Comprehensive portfolio of work, presented in both moving and static examples;
- Understanding of social media video/animation trends.
Nice to have:
- Background in storytelling;
- Work experience with AI tools
- Flexible, remote working environment
- In-person company retreats and virtual gatherings
- Apple laptop and equipment for your needs
- Unlimited PTO
By joining Hint, you’ll become part of a team that picks each other up, collaborates daily, and works hard, fast, and intelligent because they’re motivated and passionate about being the best in the industry. We thrive on innovation, push the boundaries, and are proud of our work!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.