Salary: 16000 – 19000 PLN/net
Let’s introduce you to the team first.
Hello! Nice to meet you. We are the Marketing team @ Surfer! We work closely with the product team to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns for upcoming releases & existing products.
Apart from that, we’re experimenting with new formats and projects to expand Surfer’s brand awareness and exposure in the Content Marketing/SEO industry & increase our client base.
The team is comprised of a Web Designer, a Content Marketer, Marketing Specialists, and a Head of Marketing. Our team at Surfer is small, but mighty.
We are looking for someone who loves a fast-changing environment, freedom, and self-management.
Want to know more about us? See our career site and brand story, where you will learn more about how we work, hire, and what we stand for.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing visual assets from start to finish (including landing pages, graphics, ads, and print materials)
- Innovating our current brand visuals and proposing alternatives, and solutions
- Reshaping our visual language of communication (playing with colors, fonts, typography)
- Making sure things that we publish have the best possible quality
- Actively collaborating with the whole marketing team on upcoming campaigns and releases
- Working closely with Arek, our Web Designer & webflow Developer, on improving and growing Surfer’s marketing Design System
We might be looking for you if you:
- We use Figma for almost everything in Design, but we hire for skills, not tools. Tools can change, so we are looking for a flexible designer who can prepare designs independently and put them into Figma
- have a proven track record and/or similar role/scope of responsibilities (2+ years of commercial experience)
- can work independently, communicate clearly, and be responsive
- are proactive, don’t wait for a problem or growth opportunity to be delegated to get started
- pay close attention to detail, value quality and precision over quantity, and have a finger on the pulse of this fast-growing, highly-competitive industry
- Fluent in English—speaking and writing— as our company is multinational (C1/C2)