We are looking for an experienced cross-functional growth lead to ensure that all of our marketing efforts are taken care of, seamlessly interconnected, correctly monitored and growing following our principles.
We assume that this is going to be a part-time job so you can gradually absorb all of the marketing efforts of the company, but the intention is to incorporate this role as a full-time in-house position.
- Define a marketing strategy for the company as a whole and for each of the marketing projects individually.
- Devise ways for the company to grow organically in all dimensions by interconnecting all of our marketing projects and/or connecting them to new platforms.
- Improve our data collection processes and platforms to make decisions regarding growth and where to invest more efforts as a company.
- Think outside-of-the-box to help us grow in interesting and fun ways.
Communication & Media:
- Lead communications with press and leading media outlets to provide good coverage and SEO.
- Curate our newsletters (MarsBased, Startup Digest, Startup Grind Barcelona).
- Edit and improve our podcast episodes (video and audio) to unleash the podcast’s full potential.
- Create quality content tailored to every platform and audience (blog, Github, podcast, social media, etc.).
- Understand that MarsBased is a community-oriented company and what this means.
- Engage actively with other players in the ecosystems we belong and reach out to new ecosystems.
- Identify opportunities within the open source world and the startup and tech scenes.
- Curate our existing community understanding their needs and being respectful of their privacy and preferences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Very good organization and self-management working remotely.
- Ability to create content of multiple formats tailored to each different platform and audience.
- Multitasking skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience hosting and organising events (online and offline) on every level.
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to come up with practical solutions when things break.
- General knowledge of blogging strategies and willingness to lead ours.
- You will report to the CEO with ability to crunch data on spreadsheets, being able to summarise it and being straight to the point.
- Ability to offer always different courses of action, comparing pros/cons, prices, estimated implementation time, and other criteria.
- General knowledge of state-of-the-art marketing tools and best practices.
- Proactive, responsible and committed.
- At least two years of leading growth in a B2B technical company.
- Understanding of the software development industry, especially the custom development consulting sector.
- Ability to connect different platforms through direct integration or using no-code solutions.
- Familiar with our current marketing stack: Slack, Mailchimp, Typeform, Buzzsprout, YouTube, Social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), Hubspot, Google Analytics.
- Good editing skills of audio and video episodes for our podcast and for our content efforts.
- Experience creating, managing and automating big amounts of data on spreadsheets.
- Basic graphic editing knowledge.
You may only apply for this position if you reside in Europe.
Between €25 and €40 per hour, depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, fill in the application form and tell us why you are the perfect fit for MarsBased
MarsBased is a consultancy of expert developers in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React and Angular who boosts companies using technology and agile methodologies.