Are you an aspiring Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career? Then we have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager France (m/f/d) to join our marketing team and create innovative marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, leads and contribute towards achieving our business objectives. You will be responsible for all marketing activities in the French market working closely with the central marketing team of our organization.
- Working with the Head of Marketing and creating and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy for the French market
- Managing our localisation efforts and optimising our strategies to achieve our growth goals in France
- Executing lead generation strategies and creating reports and recommendations
- Collaborating with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Conducting and presenting competitive analyses and market research
- Create content and also collaborate in creating events, PR and relevant partnerships for France.
- Analyzing, recommending and leading the implementation of improvement initiatives for the French market.
- You have graduated with a BSc or MSc degree and already worked at least 3-4 years in digital marketing, ideally in a startup or marketing agency and/ or HR Tech
- French native level, English business proficiency, German a plus
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of marketing platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google AdWords as well as a general expertise in social media management
- You have a proven experience in executing market research
- You have experience in creating content and basic design skills (e.g. Canva)
- You already know the basics of Email marketing and working with CRM platforms (e.g. HubSpot or Salesforce)
- You have outstanding verbal and written communications skills as well as high standards of excellence and attention to detail
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
We are a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by incredible magnitude – you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility