Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master English, German, French, and Spanish and unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere. Lingoda is the #1 trusted online language school and the biggest in Europe, globally acclaimed for our “language learning tools.” We offer flexible, high-quality, 24/7 live online classes taught by native-speaking teachers all around the world.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to private and group classes!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Design Lead (m/f/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us
Lead Lingoda’s design and art direction across all B2C and B2B marketing and brand touchpoints
to drive deep customer relationships and excellent performance.
You will achieve this by
- Creating channel guidelines based on the overall brand design concept, continually developing best practices based on learnings and performance.
- Partnering with marketing channel owners to drive strong performance and design quality.
- Consistently raising the creative bar, by creating strong insight-driven concepts for campaigns and marketing activities.
- Creating customer-centric designs based on consumer insights and business strategy.
- Acting as a strategic thought partner within the Creative Team and Demand Generation department.
- Coaching and managing a small team of 4 Graphic and Motion Designers, including thoughtfully critiquing their work, providing development feedback and managing their work priorities and workload QA.
- Being a champion and advocate for the customer at all stages of the design project lifecycle, including brief, concept and execution stages.
You bring to Lingoda
- 5+ years of experience in design and advertising, including a minimum of 2 years in a Design Lead or equivalent position.
- You are an expert in digital and print design.
- Proven experience in art direction for brand, photo and video shoots and advertising.
- Experienced in leading photo and video shoots, including partnering with external photographers, creatives or agencies.
- Previous experience in eCommerce or SaaS business models is a must.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring junior to mid-level designers.
- You’re fluent in staple tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PowerPoint, Keynote, Sketch and Figma.
- Experience in reviewing and feeding back on motion design.
You add to our culture with
- Executional design expertise and strategic thinking.
- Left and right brain thought process: including conceptual thinking and data-driven decision making.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills to manage a large and quickly changing workload.
- Proven leadership skills on a project and managerial basis.
- Excellent English communication skills with a strong focus on funnelled communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong collaborative skill set with creative colleagues and business stakeholders.
- Extremely detail-oriented to consistently provide pixel-perfect designs from you and your team, with minimal managerial oversight.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of performance and business metrics.
At Lingoda, we are proud of
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or…
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please, include a link of your portfolio in the application.