UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, OR SWITZERLAND BASED REMOTE /
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
As we scale internationally – Degreed’s marketing team is hiring a Marketing Associate with experience in marketing SaaS products, ideally within companies in the L&D and HR space. This is a new global role in the marketing team supporting our Marketing Campaign Lead to drive marketing success internationally. Success in this role will be down to an ability to be able to move fast, focus on outcomes and manage multiple projects and stakeholders – with strong attention to detail and ROI.
- Support the international marketing project team to drive marketing efforts across EMEA, APAC and LATAM
- Help build a scalable campaign engine that drives sustainable growth through awareness, acquisition and engagement
- Act as the quality gatekeeper for everything related to international campaigns, from ideation to execution across all mediums and channels – both internally and externally
- Work closely and collaborate daily with the rest of the marketing team, sales, solutions, customer, product, engineering to stay on-top-of the latest Degreed updates and developments
- Stay on-top of market trends, research and key brands in our space
- With the team, build a community of influencers, fans and followers across our target audiences
- 4+ years working in marketing
- SaaS tech experience, ideally from companies within the L&D and HR space
- Project management experience – with a track record of managing multiple activities across multiple regions (including multiple languages)
- Proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders – both internally, through third-parties and partners
- Experience working with a translations team to regionalize specific content and activities
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce) and channels – and how they can be best utilized to speak to our target audience
- Attention to detail with a relentless desire to maintain high standards
- A sense of urgency coupled with excellent organization and time management skills
- Start-up/ scale-up business experience – we work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll need to be flexible and opportunistic, it’s not your normal 9-5!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – with the ability to review, proof and sometimes re-write copy (emails, landing pages)
- Nice to have: although this is primarily an English speaking role, business-fluency speaking other languages specifically German, French, Portuguese or Spanish – would be a bonus
Still looking? See the latest remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/