Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you – unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic – to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the opportunity:
In this newly created role, you will build and own the day-to-day operations of two teams: one that is on the front lines of developing and delivering a best in class candidate experience, the other feeding talent pools to help drive Contentsquare’s aggressive growth. Our TA Coordinators and Sourcers are integral partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Contentsquare.
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations who understands emerging recruitment technologies, and can build out key recruiting processes and projects with these two teams. The successful candidate is passionate, process-oriented and a subject matter expert on talent sourcing processes and building. You will report directly to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition Operations based in NYC and play a key role in the growth, success, and innovation of Contentsquare’s Talent Team.
What you’ll do:
- Build and lead a global team of 8-10 coordinators and sourcers who support both business and technical recruiters, removing day-to-day blockers, assessing performance, and managing individual growth
- Own coordination and sourcing metrics, using this data to define the way in which we load balance TA Coordinators and Sourcers, and support the greater Talent Acquisition Team
- Identify operational inefficiencies and help improve existing or develop new processes to ensure the team can scale with Contentsquare’s growth
- Continuously evaluate and develop strategies to enable a high level of productivity from the TA coordinator and sourcing functions
- Continually help improve, evolve and scale our sourcing and outreach best practices as an internal sourcing subject matter expert
- Plan and participate in successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization
- Partner with the larger TA team to ensure all relevant tools are leveraged effectively, efficiently, and consistently across the org
- Help shape the future vision of our tech stack as we’re constantly evolving and assessing recruiting tools
- Hire, onboard and train new TA coordinators and sourcers, as needed; coach and mentor current team members
- Enhance our team bond by bridging our dynamic team located across the globe by increasing recognition, and planning virtual team events
- Additional duties as assigned by leadership
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience leading/managing high performing sourcing teams and coordinators operating across multiple regions (EMEA, APAC, and the Americas)
- Holistic understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You can thrive and prioritize in a high-velocity, constantly changing environment and are adept to navigate ambiguity
- Consistent track record for identifying and launching process improvements
- You are innovative and are open to experimenting; fail quickly, learn and adapt with the goal of getting to better processes, strategies and tools to optimize results
- Ability to set expectations clearly, and create/scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ideally Lever) and hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (Linkedin, Job boards, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information!
– Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
– Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture – Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours