With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. In fact, over 1.6 billion users have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We’ve tested apps from top brands like Amazon, American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, and SAP.
Our people are the key to Testlio’s success. We strive to deliver a seamless and delightful experience to our team members across the entire employee lifecycle. And we aim to deliver efficient, simple, and scalable People processes, policies, and systems to our TestLions. Thus, we are seeking a remote, EMEA-based Manager of People Operations to join our global People & Culture team.
As the Manager of People Operations, your role is to ensure compliant employment relations practices, facilitate scalable People systems, and support company-wide change initiatives. This position requires a highly motivated, passionate People Operations professional with a client-serving mindset and excellent organizational skills. This is both a strategic and hands-on operational role. The role will report to the VP, People & Culture.
Join our team and help us transform the testing industry by delivering efficient and scalable People Operations practices for Testlio’s global team!
Why You’ll Love this Job
- Human connection: relationships are the lifeblood of Testlio. You’ll connect and nurture relationships with every member of our global team.
- Flat organization: at Testlio, you’ll work with many leaders at different levels, including the CEO and other executive leadership members.
- Distributed-by-design: Testlio is a global company that embraces a unique approach to regional working flexibility. You’ll have lots of room to work where it makes the most sense for you. You’ll also meet and collaborate with amazing people all over the world.
- No bureaucracy: our company moves fast and empowers people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Winning team: Testlio is growing rapidly. Our customers (G2 4.7) and employees (Glassdoor 4.6) are positive.
- Great culture: Testlio’s purpose, vision, and values help unlock positive mindsets and behaviours. Our social impact programs like Ignite make a difference in the world.
- Awesome customers: we’re honoured to work with many leading brands and emerging companies. You’ll help impact companies like Amazon, CBS, Fox, Hotels.com, Microsoft, NBA, Netflix, and SAP.
- Competitive compensation with stock options. Plus, perks for your development and wellness.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and execute Testlio’s People Operations strategy
- Plan, design, and implement policies and programs around employee relations and planning, contracting approaches, HR operations, performance management, compliance, etc
- Own and continuously improve our People Operations processes and systems, ensuring efficiency and scalability
- Keep employees’ records and employment documentation up to date and according to local compliance requirements
- Drive strategical, tactical, and operational HR initiatives & support to team managers and all Testlio team members to create an excellent employee experience
- Provide direct and highly professional support to Testlio team members as they navigate key moments on their lifecycle journey
- Contribute to other People and Culture programs and organizational change initiatives
- Maintain and drive Testlio’s culture & values
What You’ll Bring
- Passion and experience in the field of People Operations, both on a strategical and tactical level
- Practical experience in European labor law, employment and contractor practices, general knowledge of the same in the US
- Client service mindset and ability to facilitate resolution of complex cases
- Fluency in cross-team collaboration and relationship building
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Experience in a global startup or rapid-growth environment where you’ve built and run programs is preferred