We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
What will be your missions ?
As the Manager, Global People Operations your mission is to lead the People Operations’ excellence at Spendesk by managing People Operations partners and experts, building processes and HR data infrastructures.
Location: Based in France, UK or Germany – Office or Remote based
What will you be doing ?
- Managing a global team of People Operations Partners, who are responsible for operating Spendesk’s benefits and HR policies globally. You will be responsible for their performance and growth at Spendesk. You will also be responsible for the building of the team capacity throughout the Company hyper-growth, including hiring.
- Building and sustaininga powerful Service Deliver Model to guarantee a 5-star experience to every Spendesker throughout their lifetime (from their on-boarding to their off-boarding) whether they are directly employed by Spendesk or by an Employer of record.
- Building and administrating Spendesk’s HR data infrastructure for the organisation to run data analysis & diagnostics to build action plans to improve performance, productivity, engagement and retention.
Are you ?
- Passionate about enabling people to be their best at work;
- Person of integrity and with strong work ethics;
- Master in process optimisation;
- Creative problem solver who is energised by challenges and shows can do attitude;
- Strategic thinker able to plan ahead;
- Precursor, always on top with trends and best practices in the industry and the working word;
- Growth-minded with a high level of energy and positivity.
What do you need to have ?
- 7-15 years of experience in a variety of Human Resources functions supporting fore-front Tech companies, expertise in developing and implementing HR processes and policies, experience in HR data management would be a plus;
- Outstanding leadership skills and experience in managing a team;
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to solve across a complex group of stakeholders to find a win-win outcome;
- Excellent ability to build rapport and trust with different personalities, cultures and levels of expectations within the organisation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to ensure information flows in complex environments.
What’s in it for you ?
- Working for an hyper-growth company:
- Ambitious goals, autonomy, training and coaching;
- Numerous learning and career development opportunities;
- Freedom to build top-class HR programs from scratch;
- Opportunity to work and grow with the most amazing people in the industry;
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, …)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, …)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Hambourg, Berlin and London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
– Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
– Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
– Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
– The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, …)
– Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, …)
– Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
– A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
– And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions