What You’ll Do:
You will lead a growing team to build and implement flexible working at Twitter. You will enable alignment, collaboration, and measurable improvements in the effectiveness and impact of distributed working, internal mobility and talent management through building sustainable foundations, driving transparency/accessibility, and differentiating the employee experience at Twitter.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Leading and coaching a team of Program Managers and Case Managers
- Managing the development and implementation of Twitter’s flexible and remote working programs, processes, and systems
- Promoting and building upon the Flexible Work Program philosophies, narratives, and key objectives
- Overseeing day-to-day case management, SLAs, and customer service model of the team, while offering guidance for complex cases and escalations
- Providing high-touch support to employees, managers, and stakeholders through various channels, including Slack, Salesforce tickets, email, and meetings
- Educating employees, managers, and key stakeholders of program requirements and flexible working options through continuously updated resources, trainings, and campaigns
- Ensuring Flexible Work Program participants have a smooth transition into their new locations and/or working arrangements
- Collaborating across partners in Location Strategy, Talent Mobility, HRBP, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Tax, Legal, Compliance, Corporate Security, Information Security, IT, Strategy & Operations, and the business to evolve program guidelines and policies, as well as craft tailored recommendations for employees and teams
- Listening to and assessing employee and workforce needs, while also ensuring global consistency and brand integrity as we deliver world-class programs
- Driving communication and change management strategies and draft internal and executive communications, in partnership with Employee Communications
- Facilitating alignment on projects, leveraging functional expertise, and driving timely execution of deliverables with multiple cross-functional teams
- Partnering with People Systems and IT to build tools and systems to enable the Flexible Work Program in an integrated and streamlined way
- Enabling HRBPs and Leaders to understand Twitter’s Organizational Design principles and processes to drive scalability, movement, and growth of our workforce
- Researching external trends and market data to inform Twitter’s Flexible Work Program and the future of work
- Analyzing workforce data and drawing insights regarding workforce themes, gaps, and focus areas in partnership with People Analytics to provide recommendations for program changes and to drive follow-up actions with HRBPs, Talent Acquisition, Finance, and Leaders
- Supporting and leading ad hoc programs and projects as needed
Who You Are:
We’re looking for an experienced manager focused on successful team leadership, program management, and change management for Flexible Work Program launches, enhancements, and ongoing deployment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Creating and driving workforce strategies, location/site/remote planning, and talent management
- Understanding the complexities of immigration, tax, and legal requirements to inform recommendations provided to employees and managers
- Rolling up your sleeves to manage employee requests directly as needed
- Developing strategy documents and pitches for leadership
- Representing the voice of internal HR and cross-functional stakeholders
- Leading project-based work and managing interdependencies between various programs and implementations
- Managing a distributed team of skilled Program Managers
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional partners, including effective conflict management and prioritizing/delivering on stakeholder requests
Who We Are:
Twitter’s what’s happening in the world right now. And we serve the public conversation by empowering people to share ideas, build community, and access information in an instant.
We’re currently looking for a Manager to lead the Flexible Work Program and team, as part of the Career Experience org. This role will be key in supporting the company’s decentralization efforts and enabling employee flexibility and choice in where and how they work.
The Career Experience team helps people grow their careers and increase their impact @Twitter (and beyond). We lead with empathy, question the status quo, and ensure opportunities are fair and accessible for all. How? By creating programs and resources that make it easy for all of employees around the world to identify their strengths, address gaps, and understand how their work plays a role in building Twitter for the better.